Friday, October 13, 2017

Magic Sam Blues Band, West Side Soul (1967)

Magic Sam Blues Band, West Side Soul (1967)
 Friday's lunch record is a Chicago blues album by guitarist singer Magic Sam. This 1967 album was released on Delmark records. The personnel is; Magic Sam (guitar, vocal),Mighty Joe Young (guitar),Stockholm Slim (piano), Mack Thompson, Ernest Johnson (bass), Odie Payne (drums). The songs are; "That's All I Need", "I Need You So Bad", "I Feel So Good (I Wanna Boogie), "All Of Your Love", "I Don't Wane No Woman", "Sweet Home Chicago", "I Found A New Love", "Every Night And Every Day", "Lookin' Good", "My Love Will Never Die", "Mama, Mama - Talk To Your Daughter". The YouTube sample song is "I Don't Want No Woman" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZTkj8dgGNE . . bucko


No comments:

Post a Comment