Thursday, October 12, 2017

Clarence 'Bon Ton' Garlow, Clarence 'Bon Ton' Garlow 1951-1958 (1983)


Clarence 'Bon Ton' Garlow, Clarence 'Bon Ton' Garlow 1951-1958 (1983)
 Thursday's lunch record is a collection of early R&B recordings by singer guitarist Clarence Garlow.
This 1983 album was released on Flyright records. The original recordings are from the Future records and the Aladdin record labels. The songs are; "New Bon Ton Roola", "I Called You Up Daddy", "Let me Be Your Santa", "Sound The Bell", "Carry On", "I'm Just A Cry Cry Baby", "Cry Cry Baby", "I'll Never Hold It Against You", "Come Back Come", "Foggy Blues", "If I Keep On Worrying", "Uou Gonna Get Old Some Day". The YouTube sample song is "New Bon Ton Roola" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMOwsu2ntxc . . bucko


No comments:

Post a Comment