Monday, March 27, 2017

Various, Basic Black 25 Hits (1975)

Various, Basic Black 25 Hits (1975)
Monday's lunch record is a collection of soul hits from the 60's - 70's. This (1975) double album is on the GRT record label. Today's listens are sides 3 & 4. The songs include "The Entertainer" (Tony Clark), "Selfish One" (Jackie Ross), "The Watusi" (Vibration), "Wade In The Water" (Ramsey Lewis), "It's All   Right" (Impressions), "Say Man" (Bo Diddely), "The Thrill Is Gone" (B.B. King), "Stay In My Corner" (Dells), "Stagger Lee" (Lloyd Price), "Rinky Dink" (Dave Baby Cortez), "I Fooled You This Time (Gene Chandler), "Hey There Lonely Girl" Eddie Holman), "I Don't Know But I Do" (Clarence Henry). The YouTube sample song is "Stay In My Corner" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaH7YeLm8U0 . . bucko

No comments:

Post a Comment