Monday, November 6, 2017

J. B. Lenoir, Natural Man (1970) r. 1950's

J. B. Lenoir, Natural Man (1970) r. 1950's
Monday's lunch record is a reissue blues album by J. B. Lenoir. This 1970 album was released on Chess records. Many of these recordings from the early 1950's are originally from the Parrot record label. The personnel is J. B. Lenoir (vocal, guitar), Alex Atkins (alto sax), Ernest Cotton (tenor sax), Joe Montgomery (piano), Willie Dixon (bass), Al Gavin (drums) and others. The songs are "Natural Man", Don't Dog You Woman", "Let Me Die With The One I Love", "Carrie Lee", "Mam, What About You Daughter", "If I Give My Love To You", "Five Years", Don't Touch My Head", "I've Been Down So Long", "What Have I Done", "Eisenhower Blues", "Korea Blues", Everybody Wants To Know", "I'm In Korea". The YouTube sample song is "Eisenhower Blues" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-gHnx1p6JY . . bucko

No comments:

Post a Comment